Guidelines for a safer holiday
Common areas and Restaurant
Common areas and lift
We have implemented disinfection in all areas and we have all the necessary equipment to guarantee the safety that you need, following the institutional safety guidelines.
- Please choose to go up the stairs and leave the lift available to those who need it most.
- Kindly use hand sanitizer provided in this station before entering the lift and wear a facemask at all time.
- Remember that no more than 2 people are allowed into the lift if they are not part of the same family or if they are not sharing the same room
- Wear a face mask upon check-in and check-out and keep it up to the room or up to the restaurant
We kindly ask you to take notice of the following points:
- Use the hand sanitizer dispenser placed at the entrance of the restaurant and those provided inside in marked stations
- Avoid creating gatherings that might endanger your health and that of others
- Maintain a safe social distance following floor signs and prevent entrance and exit rush
- Wear a face mask as long as you reach your table
Please remember that the buffet service is not allowed, but you can choose whatever you like and our staff will serve you.
Swimming pool and beach
The swimming pool is open, access is limited to 26 people together, we might ask you to limit your time in the water.
Sun umbrellas are organised as to grand social distance. Please keep your mask when you are not sitting on your sunbeds.
All guest rooms are thoroughly cleaned and disinfected between guests.
During your stay we ask you to go out while our staff cleans the room. Please open the windows and change air as often as you can.
Sport and activities
Sport grounds might be closed or access limited to the the same family's members.
Miniclub is open during summer season ans the kids number is limited to 16. No services during lunch or dinner.
Playground areas at the beach and at the hotels are open and parents are requested to be present and cannot let kids unattended.
Shows and activities.
All shows and entertainments will be held in open air. animation activities are organised as to grand social distance.